This Classic’s new livery is inspired by Enfields in service, assisting air force corps across the world, both in the past and in the present day.
Features may include:
Air filter with classic styling.
Tiger Eye lamps for that Bullet look. Powerful halogen bulb to provide good illumination.
Classic mudguards features a deep and wide design for a splash free ride.
Single saddle seat with springs provides maximum comfort for luxurious and relaxing ride.
Vintage tail lamp assembly features a classic design.
Finely crafted tank with post war era graphics and thigh pads make for a vintage look.
Tool box with classic design.
New 18 inch wheels for better ride and handling.
- Royal Enfield
- Classic Squadron Blue
- Single Cylinder, 4 stroke, Twinspark, Aircooled
- 90 mm
- Maximum: 27.2 bhp @ 5250 rpm
- 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Digital Electronic Ignition
- Wet, multi-plate
- 5 Speed Constant Mesh
- Wet sump
- 15 W 50 API, SL Grade & above, JASO MA
- Supply: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Paper Element
- Single downtube, using engine as stressed member
- Telescopic, 35mm forks, 130mm travel
- Twin gas charged shock absorbers with 5-step adjustable preload, 80mm travel
- 54 in
- 5 in
- 85 in
- 31.5 in
- 42 in
- 31.5 in
- Kerb: 187 Kg (with 90% Fuel & Oil)
- 14.5 Ltr (3.83 Gallon)
- 90/90 – 19” – 52V
- 110/80 – 18” – 58V
- 280mm Disc, 2-Piston caliper
- 153mm Drum, Single Lead Internal Expanding
- System: 12 volt – DC
- 60 W / 55 W, HALOGEN
- 21 W / 5 W
- 12 volt, 14 Ah