The Classic Desert Storm comes to you with a “sand” paint scheme reminiscent of the war era, a time when Royal Enfield motorcycles proved their capabilities and battle worthiness by impeccable service to soldiers in harsh conditions of the desert. Donning a younger look with styling cues one would expect only from a genuine Royal Enfield: single cylinder air-cooled pushrod engine, 1950s style nacelle and toolboxes, traditional paint scheme and buffed engine components, this motorcycle is all set to bring you the pleasures of modern motorcycling while reflecting the aura of eternal classic styling.
Features may include:
• 500cc, single cylinder, 4 stroke, spark ignition, air cooled, OHV engine produces 41.3 Nm of torque.
• Headlight casing features the “Tiger Eye Lamps” for the Bullet look. The headlamp is traditional but with a powerful halogen bulb to provide good illumination.
• Speedometer and Fuel warning indicator for the EFI system are integrated into the die-cast headlight casing. The speedometer features classic English font.
• Aesthetically designed short silencer for that 1950’s look. Available as an optional accessory for off-road use only.
• Finely crafted tank with post war era graphics and thigh pads make for a vintage look.
• Front: 19″ Rear: 18″
- Royal Enfield
- Classic Desert Storm
- Single Cylinder, 4 stroke,Twinspark
- 27.2 bhp @ 5250 rpm
- 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Digital Electronic Ignition
- Wet, multi-plate
- 5 Speed Constant Mesh
- Wet sump
- 15 W 50 API, SL Grade JASO MA
- Head Lamp: 60 W / 55 W, HALOGEN
- Paper Element
- Single downtube, using engine as stressed member
- Telescopic, 35mm forks, 130mm travel
- Twin gas charged shock absorbers with 5-step adjustable preload, 80mm travel
- 54 in
- 5 in
- 85 in
- 31.5 in
- 42 in
- 31.5 in
- 187 Kg (with 90% Fuel & Oil)
- 14.5 Ltr (3.83 Gallon)
- 90/90 – 19″ – 52V
- 110/80 – 18″ – 58V
- 280mm Disc, 2-Piston caliper
- 153mm Drum, Single Lead Internal Expanding
- 12 volt – DC
- 21 W / 5 W
- 12 volt, 14 Ah