The Classic Battle Green comes to you with a paint scheme reminiscent of the War era, a time when Royal Enfield motorcycles proved their capabilitities and battle worthiness by impeccable service to soldiers. Donning a younger look with styling cues one would expect only from a genuine Royal Enfield: single cylinder air-cooled pushrod engine, 1950s style nacelle and toolboxes, traditional paint scheme and buffed engine components, this motorcycle is all set to bring you the pleasures of modern motorcycling while reflecting the aura of classic eternal styling.
Features may include:
Air filter with classic styling.
Tiger Eye lamps for that Bullet look. Powerful halogen bulb to provide good illumination.
Classic mudguards features a deep and wide design for a splash free ride.
Single saddle seat with springs provides maximum comfort for luxurious and relaxing ride.
Vintage tail lamp assembly features a classic design.
Finely crafted tank with post war era graphics and thigh pads make for a vintage look.
Tool box with classic design.
New 18 inch wheels for better ride and handling.
- Royal Enfield
- Classic Battle Green
- Single Cylinder, 4 stroke
- 8.5 : 1
- 27.2 bhp @ 5250 rpm
- 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Digital Electronic Ignition
- Wet, multi-plate
- 5 Speed Constant Mesh
- Wet sump
- 15 W 50 API, SL Grade JASO MA
- Head Lamp: 60 W / 55 W, HALOGEN
- Paper Element
- Single downtube, using engine as stressed member
- Telescopic, 35mm forks, 130mm travel
- Twin gas charged shock absorbers with 5-step adjustable preload, 80mm travel
- 54 in
- 5 in
- 85 in
- 31.5 in
- 42 in
- 31.5 in
- 187 Kg (with 90% Fuel & Oil)
- 14.5 Ltr (3.83 Gallon)
- 90/90 – 19″ – 52V
- 110/80 – 18″ – 58V
- 280mm Disc, 2-Piston caliper
- 153mm Drum, Single Lead Internal Expanding
- 12 volt – DC
- 21 W / 5 W
- 12 volt, 14 Ah