Armed with a potent fuel injected 500cc engine and clothed in a disarmingly appealing post war styling, this promises to be the most coveted Royal Enfield in history.
For those who want it all. The power, the fuel efficiency, the reliability and simple, yet drop dead gorgeous classic styling. The classic turns heads not because it wants to but because it can’t help it. You will appreciate the beat not just for the music it creates but also for the muted feeling of strength and power that it signifies.
The view is simply better when you are astride a Royal Enfield Classic 500 – whether moving or still. Nothing more to be said.
Features may include:
500cc, single cylinder, 4 stroke, spark ignition, air cooled, OHV engine produces 41.3 Nm of torque.
The headlight casing features the ‘Tiger Eye Lamps’ for that Bullet look. The headlamp is traditional but with a powerful halogen bulb to provide good illumination.
Single saddle seat with springs provides maximum comfort for luxurious and relaxing ride.
Aesthetically designed short silencer for that 1950’s look. Available as an optional accessory for off-road use only.
Vintage tail lamp assembly features a classic design.
Finely crafted tank with post war era graphics and thigh pads make for a vintage look.
Tool box with classic design.
Front: 19 inch Rear: 18 inch
- Royal Enfield
- Classic 500
- Single Cylinder, 4 stroke, Twinspark, Aircooled
- Maximum: 27.2 bhp @ 5250 rpm
- Maximum: 41.3 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Digital Electronic Ignition
- Wet, multi-plate
- 5 Speed Constant Mesh
- Wet sump
- 15 W 50 API, SL Grade & above, JASO MA
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Paper Element
- Single downtube, using engine as stressed member
- Telescopic, 35mm forks, 130mm travel
- Twin gas charged shock absorbers with 5-step adjustable preload, 80mm travel
- 1360 mm
- 135 mm
- 2140 mm
- 790 mm
- 1090 mm
- Kerb: 190 Kg (with 90% Fuel & Oil)
- 13.5 Ltr
- 90/90 – 19
- 120/80 – 18
- 280mm Disc, 2-Piston caliper
- 153mm Drum, Single Lead Internal Expanding
- 12 volt – DC
- 60 W / 55 W, HALOGEN
- 21 W / 5 W
- 12 volt, 14 Ah